Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Basketball Jones.....

Tucker and Abe are waiting for Tucker's basketball game to start. My handsome boys!! (Tucker may have somewhat of a monster mouth right now...hehe)
Basketball for 1st and 2nd graders!

Our team was undefeated which was really hard seeing that they had 6 games 2 of which were practice games! My funny story about basketball is this..Bob told Tucker that as part of his jobs after school shooting 10 baskets and dribbling around Julie Drive needed to happen everyday. I laughed and thought "yeah who's going to enforce that? Not me." So everyday after Tucker finishes his reading, on his own he will go get his basketball and go do his chores. He is very disciplined for being 7 years old. He never complained and told me he liked it. So he actually did very well this little season and his dribbling had improved greatly! I am so in love with this little man. I couldn't ask for a nicer guy.


No comments: