Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines is in my top 3 favorite Holidays!

For My Valentine....Tucker got a few new "chapter books" that he can't get enough of.
This is Tucker's first ever Valentines box made for his first grade year. We had a great time making it.
Gwynnie giving her little valentine some loves!
This is a picture of our traditional Valentines breakfast. My mom did this for as long as I can remember, and I have tried to do it every year since Bob and I have been married.
For My Valentine.... Abe got a mimicking Parrot.
For my Valentine....Lady Lovely Locks got a rocking chair and ottoman for some book reading, doll loving, tv watching time.

For my Valentine...Gilly Bear got a great new chewing toy.


2 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Remember when you were so mad at me on Valentine's??? That wasn't cool..

I love your family, especailly missy! And those are some pretty cool pants Tuck is sporting there!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Remember when you were so mad at me on Valentine's??? That wasn't cool..

I love your family, especailly missy! And those are some pretty cool pants Tuck is sporting there!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!