Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ThE FaUX-Mo...

Abe begged me to let him cut his hair this way. I figured it was okay because the next hair cut is the buzz... Doesn't he look proud?
A side view of my very handsome Suger Baby! He turns 6 in a couple of weeks and I can't believe it. Where did the time go?

4 comments:

kennan said...

YES!!! finally your kids have cool hair!!! abe looks so cute with a faux -hawk. give hims loves from his fellow hair man jude!

andrea said...

so weird! my boys both insisted on this same do starting yesterday, lol...something in the air???

you did a great job. my faux hawks look pretty pathetic comparitively speaking. i need lessons :0)

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

I love the hair!! Abe was made to be this stylish... he is WAAAY to cool for school!
LOVE YOU GUYS!! XOXOXOXO

Sarah said...

I kinda want to have a boy just so I can do that stylin' do too :)