
This picture was taken Saturday morning while watching Saturday morning Cartoons! Our couch is HUGE but they all cram right together and Gwyn always wedges her self into the middle of them, then she yells " I hold Dill, I hold Dill". The thing that trips me out is that it doesn't feel that long ago I was doing this with my brothers and sisters.

I was in a hurry this morning when I looked up to this sight. I ran to get my camera
because I felt this very note worthy. This is a mental picture of growing up in my own home as a child. Wow, sometimes I can't believe I am this thick into my own family. Tucker and Abe were ready for school and having breakfast and wanted the their cereal boxes to look at while eating. Gwyn then insisted to have hers also. It was great to see this.
2 comments:
Totally, we used to box ourselves in, you know, one on each side of the bowl. Funny, I was talking about this very thing with my siblings the other day. We were laughing about how my brother would box himself in, grab the sugar bowl and then dump a ton onto his already sugar cereal. It's crazy to see our kids doing the same things we did just yesterday. I still can't believe you have 4 kids Robyn.
aren't the pink bowls for girls? thats what i thought.
p.s. interesting that sugar baby has the box with 3 kinds in it
Post a Comment