Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to the April Fool!

The Mitchell's came to stay at their home in Coral Canyon this weekend. We were so happy to have them here for Bob's Birthday. We LOVE hanging with the Mitchell's. Kate left uncle Bob a lovely message.
Birthday cake time. Gwyn needed to help blow out candles too.
Gwynnie loved the Cake . This is great cake, thanks mom for the great recipe.
Amelia was ready for a little cake time too.
Crazy uncle Jeff trying to get a giggle out of Monson.
The birthday boy!
Kate, Hunter, Tucker, Abe and Taft, had a great water fight with themselves and a few of the other neighbor kids....maybe not the most appropriate Sunday activity....but what can you do?
Gwyn loves Mills...or Mols as Gwyn calls her.
Tucker took the brunt of the water fight. He was a little wet.


2 comments:

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Bob!!!! Looks like you guys had fun. Where did you guys get that cool swing set? I have been looking for one that would work in our Backyard. Anyways, your kids are getting so big and they are so Handsome/ Adorable!!! Tell everyone I said Hi!!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Oh I forgot to ask, what kind of cake was that? It looks so good. I even enlarged the picture to get a closer look!!! I must have a problem with food:):):)