
We had a great visit and played and swam a lot. Thanks to my mom and Granny for watching the kids one night so that we could go out to dinner with some friends. (Thanks for the great dinner Bart and Jen.) One the way home our little family had an amazing moment of all 4 of them asleep. Gwyn kept hold of her crayons all through her nap. On a funny note, Gwyn kept yelling, "Tucker, Tucker, Tucker" he would answer "What
Gwynnie?" She would then started "
shhhhh"
ing him. She would giggle and then move on to "
Abee,
Abee,
Abee" soon she would be
shhhing him to.

This is how my big boys fell asleep. Bob and I giggled at this for awhile. Gil was also asleep but I took a video of him sleeping and trying to eat his smarty sucker at the same time. Because I am computer
illiterate I don't know how to put the video on. Trust me it was hilarious, and I LOVE his new
car seat(Thanks for the suggestion Andrea). So curse my thoughtlessness at not just taking a regular picture of him.

We stopped at the
Navajo Bridge and took a breather. It was beautiful and my kids like the fact that they could run around.

No comments:
Post a Comment