Saturday, May 05, 2007

Field Day at Santa Clara Elmentary

Abe and his friend Josh we partners for the three legged race. They won all the practices and preliminaries but on the final race they had a slight crash. Let's just say Abe was a bit upset about not winning.
Okay, Nick if you aren't laughing then there is something wrong with you! When I down loaded this picture I was cracking up. This is so Bob, if you have ever played sports with him you know this look on Tucker's face and the body language. I don't think he could be any more his father. Oh yeah and he might have the Lamoreaux speed;)
Tucker doing the long jump.
Gil doing his own version of field day!

Family loves. I have to give Bob a lot of credit. He tries to make it to everything. The Boys have no idea how lucky they are that their Dad is always there.

2 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

I love your family. Tucker is so pretty.. I'm sorry but he just is. I love it when I can still see that little drooling, happy baby boy in him.

Pam said...

You gotta love field day!! And I really love the group hug. Someone please grab the camera and get Mom in the picture!