
Abe is in morning Kindergarten so he has the whole afternoon to try and entertain himself. Today while he was at school Gwyn, Gil and I headed to Target and bought a pool and a new sprinkler. (Last years sprinkler met its match while in some water fight with the neighbor kids.)Abe and Gwyn were really cute together today.

Sprinkler under the tramp. Who doesn't love that?

Gwyn and her giraffe pool.

We let Gil have a bit of a try with the pool. Abe really wanted to play in the pool with Gil, so we gave it a try. Pretty much Gil didn't like it so much. We missed T-Dog but he was busy at School. We can't wait for school to be out!
4 comments:
don't even think about putting that pool away until we get there. infact, don't even drain the water. we are on out way!
:(
me want to come.
I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! Gwyn, I will eat her up she is so cute!
What???? A giraffe pool? I love it! Gwynn looks amazing in her polka dot suit. It looks like great fun for everyone except Gilly Bear...sad boy. Let me smoosh him!
Oh... I want in too! I need a fun pool for my yard. Maybe I will have to just come visit and use yours. Can't you just move a little bit closer so it wouldn't take so long to get there?
Post a Comment