Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun weekend moments

Abe's Kite got caught in the lights...oops.

My boy Tuck!
Little tuff guy Abe.
Gilly bear!
Lyle and Bob having a Sunday afternoon snooze. Funny!
Okay some more of Gil!
Sarah is actually flying a kite here. It's up probably 30 feet. As you can tell she was putting a lot of effort into this!
Pretty Girl!

3 comments:

Pam said...

It looks like a fun time was had by all! What a great weekend!

Pam said...

P.S. Can I just eat Gil?! He is so delicious.

Sarah said...

I was going to make a 'sexy boy' comment about the beef cake shots of your darling boys, but I realized it sounded kind of pervy, in a myspace kind of way. So--I'll just call them cute instead and then ask (since you were posting your weekend highlights)where the pics are of your weekend-Pirates-threesome with my husband? Oh-- that sounded pervy too. Mark really wanted to see the end of that movie; thanks for letting him be the third-wheel for the evening