Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gwyn's Play House

For Gwyn's Birthday she got her little cottage playhouse! It arrived a few days early so she and Judakins enjoyed it this weekend.
Gwyn in her cute outfit from Auntie Kennan.
HHEEYY!!!
She was going to change her baby's diaper on the table.
She and Jude having a drink and a little conversation.

oh wait....she had a call come in.
The boys really enjoyed Gwynnie's play house too....except they loved the huge box it came in. Their version of a great play house.


5 comments:

Ally said...

Okay... that playhouse is sweet! I love that you got her a cottage... so fitting for a Williams baby.

Anonymous said...

Those two look like they had a blast together in Miss Gwynnie's cottage. Is it "Windrush 2"? I can't believe I'm not there! :(

XOXOXO Nannie

andrea said...

oh.my.goodness. Her outfit is SO totally cute. She looks like a little doll.

Amber said...

Robyn, I love checking your blog. I like to see what your up too. The only problem is.... I don't think we talk as much on the phone anymore and I miss that. Your such a darn cute mom! Keep in touch! I plan on updating soon.

Amber said...

P.S. Happy Birthday Qwen! Love the cottage!