Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dad


My dad turned 56 today! I love this picture of the two of us. My dad is unconventional and not the "typical" father. You know the kind that can fix anything or is really great in a crisis....Yeah that's not him. We may have to turn the CD player on for him. He can E-mail though, so he is trying to learn. He is so silly and really is a fun dad. He makes me giggle really hard when he is in a mood. I am glad he is my dad and that he gave me some of my favorite traits as a person. Happy birthday dad and I hope you live another 50 years.....but Lisa can take care of you when you're really old:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. I know that you got a least one trait form your dad. You both are big cheaters:)

Dillon

Anonymous said...

What to play Cranium?