Wednesday, June 13, 2007

your love is better than ice cream....

Daddy giving Gil tastes of his ice cream.
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Nick is trying to clean him up a bit.

This is Nick my neighbor and Tucker's buddy. I love him. I would adopt him. Gwyn has a crush on him, maybe I do to. He is the nicest kid ever. He is 9 and 2 years older than Tuck, but they play EVERYDAY. He is so sweet to all of my babies. This night at his Dad's ice cream parlor Blue Bunny he sat with Gil the whole night and fed and played with him. Love him!

3 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

mmmm...blue bunny. i could seriously use some princess cotton candy in my life right now. oh.. and some grandma lamoreaux as well, that is if abe is up to it.;p

Anonymous said...

Nick is the bomb! Did he just come like that or do we have Jen to thank for him? Get that baby Gil up here...NOW!

XO Nannie

Sarah said...

So- I am wondering if Gil actually ate all of Bob's ice cream or if he just got the cone at the end?? Not that I would blame him if he did get the whole thing; looks yummy!