Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July

Family picture on the 4th, maybe not the best but we are documented.
My darling sister in-laws Amy and Laura. I love them they are my sisters! I really enjoy spending time with them. Not to mention that we have babies that are a week apart.
Grandy and Gil
I don't think I can say enough about my mother-in-law. She is great and I think she is an awesome example. She was so wonderful to the grand kids and to us. We shared a cabin and we worked really well together. I also had to chuckle the morning of the 4th because I could hear her belting happy birthday to you...yes she was singing to the country. It started my 4th off great. I sure love this lady! Gwyn waiting to see the fire works.
We decided to hit the Brainerd 4th of July parade. It was fun but the Harley's were to loud and that was to much for miss Gwyn.....so cute Tucker and Kate were trying to cover her ears and protect her.


Love this moment....

Dillon and Bob with the babies.....
Gil and Monson

Gil and Gage



2 comments:

andrea said...

ooooh--love this dress too! Are you doing some shopping behind my back :0)? She looks incredible. And I love your festive shirt!

kennan said...

also, is gil crawling yet?