
Gil is now 10 1/2 months and he FINALLY started to crawl last week! He is a darling.

I love this goofy little smile he does when he is really happy and putting a show on for you!

He is huge! He
weighs at least 24 lbs and he is off the charts for height! I get told daily that he is a big beautiful boy! So that is his nick name....Big Boy. I think that he is a gorgeous baby boy, and he is a very content little man.

Did I mention that he is crawling? I don't know if crawling is the right word....gimping along might be better. What ever it is I'll take it. It doesn't bother me one bit the things he gets into, I cheer him on. I was worried about his contentment to just sit, and I wondered if he would ever move,(I have been freaking out to Bob about it for months now! My doctor laughed at me and told me to relax, he is just fine, and just mellow.)

Gil is so sweet. He is by far my most
snuggley baby, and that is saying something. I have very
snuggley babies. He loves his sister more than words and giggles for all of her Peek-a-
doo's. I can't
believe we are nearing a year! I am so glad he is taking his time being a baby, Gwyn has just grown up too fast.
6 comments:
hello green! He looks gorgeous in that color...he is a gorgeous boy. And look at him standing!!! WTG Gil!!!
He is such a gorgeous baby!!! I love his large-ness and snuggly-ness and the fact that he is going to take this life at his own pace. He'll teach you how to "chill" yet!
XOXO Nannie
horray for oucho! i love dilly bear and he loves me too, i know it. he does look so beautiful in these pictures. and he got his hair cut? it looks good but the back looks like it got a bit assassinated..... oh well sorry i couldn't do it while you were here.
he's pretty much delicious
He is such a darling boy! He gives me hope that my little Eva who is 8months and doesn't even try to roll over, will someday decide to move also! These pictures of him are just beautiful!
lots of love.
Yippee!!! I knew he had it in him... and yes he is HUGE!!! I love it. He could squash my little guy--- even though they stated out even in size- Gil is definitely winning that race.
Loves.
Post a Comment