Our last day there we did nothing but hang out on the beach and enjoy the weather....oh, and I got a wicked sunburn.
Grandy and Papa Lyle having a swim....
Uncle Nick, Uncle Nick, Uncle Nick, Uncle Nick..... that's what Gwyn kept saying before falling asleep the first night we were there. When I told her it was time to sleep she said "Mom, I like Uncle Nick." That would pretty much sum up how all of the kids felt about Nick. We didn't see him enough....it's never enough. We wished they were closer. The boys all took turns trying to take him on. He may be the most fun Uncle I've met.
This was our deck coming right on to the beach.
Beautiful, Beautiful Laura. She is really easy and fun to be around. I had so much fun getting to know her little man Gage.
More lake time.
Amy told Kate she could only take this picture if she was way out on the dock....so here it is. Bathing beauties....LOL
Gwyn walked up to me and said "you need me to say cheese?"
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Lake time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am SO glad you are home!!! Now if you'd just stay for a bit...
This looks so nice. I would love to head out to a lake for a week...great pictures...and I love your little girl. Such a ham :0)
PS--your niece--gorgeous, gorgeous girl
Apparently Laura shouldn't trust us with Gage. When I was watching him on the beach, I let him eat peanut butter--thanks to Kate. You wouldn't think peanut butter would be something you'd have to worry about on the beach. Oh and thanks for including that picture of the whale.
Okay, after looking at your blog and all of our pictures. I realized I pretty much missed out on most of the vacation since it was spent feeding a newborn every two hours. But hey, I could describe for you every detail of the inside of our cabin. Let's just say I'm looking forward to the next Lamoreaux Family vacation when I don't have a new baby. Ella had a blast though. She can't stop talking about her cousins! When she was saying her prayer before bed last night(which is always EXACTLY the same)she added in "...grateful for Gwynnie and Millie." I know she loves those girls and misses them.
Amy L.
I'm so envious!!! What a wonderful memory was created for you all.
Post a Comment