Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finally a little ballet....

Today my dream and Gwyns dream came true. Gwyn started her first dance class. She was so excited to go, all morning she kept asking, "can we go now?" About a month ago she saw a video of her cousin Miranda dancing at the age of 4yrs and she jumped up and started yelling "I need to do that! I need to dance!"
The requirements for her class is a pink ballet suit and hair pulled up. No skirts because they do dress ups while dancing. Today she was mermaid, and a princess, a mommy, and dancer, and a little girl with a teddy bear. She had no fear and danced right next to her teacher. They ended the class with a tea party and a few snacks...how cute is that.
My little princess, I have waited a long time for you.....we have sat through many soccer, basketball, and baseball games waiting for you. Your brothers both kissed you goodbye today before school and told you good luck at dance.....Tucker even told me to take pictures or video tape it. It seems we were all waiting for you. Oh, the fun you are.

7 comments:

Bree D. said...

How adorable are these pictures! I just love having girls and love that you get to enjoy it too!!!

Anonymous said...

This was a long time coming but well worth the wait!! She looks adorable. We NEED video footage! Gwynnie Girl, you are all we hoped for and MORE!

XOXO Nannie

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Finally! She's such a princess...love you gwynnie!!

Amber said...

These pictures are wonderful! How fun to have her in dance. Sounds like the cutest class.

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

There couldn't possibly be a cuter face!!!

Sarah said...

Anything that encourages twirling is a winner in my book. Girls should always twirl and twirl and twirl.

Kami Satterlee said...

Can I just say I know I am Brookes friend but I secretly "spy" on your blog because I love what you write, I love the pictures, and your family is pretty much adorable! Gwen cracks me up, she reminds me of my little Malia. Keep writing and I will continue to keep spying!:)