Im still finishing New Moon , so ican be ready next week for Eclipse!!! A quick read and again in the young adult section in Walk to moons which we read and I thought it was really good.
Another good young adult that I just read was "Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale- I enjoyed it. I see that you read another from her- so you may know that you already like her style.
As for a completely different genre: "Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rawandan Holocaust" by Immaculee Ilibagiza. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. It is not a difficult read though some of the material is a bit tough- it is a very touching inspiring story.
Awesome blog. I haven't visited for many days...Harry Potter, five kids...you know the drill. Your so crafty and technical all at the same time. Love the music too. Have a great one!!
Okay.. so I don't know if it is good or not, but it was one of Target's "Bookmarked Book Club" ones, and I thought it sounded a promising easy romance.. one that you would love...
"Me and Mr.Darcy"
Sounds great.. I almost bought it just on the title! Let me know...
Robyn, sorry this is not about books. did you hear the roller skate song on Heidi's blog? Did she invite you yet? Oh I am laughing, it is so Heidi you gotta love that girl.
5 comments:
Im still finishing New Moon , so ican be ready next week for Eclipse!!! A quick read and again in the young adult section in Walk to moons which we read and I thought it was really good.
Another good young adult that I just read was "Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale- I enjoyed it. I see that you read another from her- so you may know that you already like her style.
As for a completely different genre: "Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rawandan Holocaust" by Immaculee Ilibagiza. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. It is not a difficult read though some of the material is a bit tough- it is a very touching inspiring story.
Awesome blog. I haven't visited for many days...Harry Potter, five kids...you know the drill. Your so crafty and technical all at the same time. Love the music too. Have a great one!!
Okay.. so I don't know if it is good or not, but it was one of Target's "Bookmarked Book Club" ones, and I thought it sounded a promising easy romance.. one that you would love...
"Me and Mr.Darcy"
Sounds great.. I almost bought it just on the title! Let me know...
Robyn, sorry this is not about books. did you hear the roller skate song on Heidi's blog? Did she invite you yet? Oh I am laughing, it is so Heidi you gotta love that girl.
Post a Comment