Monday, August 06, 2007

Love this Quiz.....I was totally right when I said I was Emma! If you take the quiz, leave a comment on my blog who you are...

I am Emma Woodhouse!


Take the Quiz here!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I am Elizabeth Bennett. That is awesome! She is my favorite! Fun game...thanks! Laura

Ally said...

Okay... so I was Elizabeth Bennett too... and I loved the quiz because it told me that I was not only "Intelliget and witty" but also "tremendously attractive". How did they know so much about me. Not sure that is the correct pick... but I am happy with it.

Just wondering if the quiz ever tells anyone that they are like Fanny Dashwood from sense and sensibility?

Bree D. said...

I was Elinor Dashwood. I just love being matched to the calm, practical, rational and sensible character! Great fun!

Amber said...

Um... Elinor Dashwood. I'm not so sure about this. What do you think?

andrea said...

I'm like Elinor Dashwood too. I am thinking that is probably a fair match :0)

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

I was Elinor Dashwood. Sadly enough I need to watch the movie again. I don't even remember what she was like!!!! I know you might just kill me for not knowing!!!!

Sarah said...

Elizabeth Bennett-- which is probably good because at least I have read that particular book. Who is Elinor Dashwood???

Nate and Paige said...

Elinore Dashwood... and I re took it like 3 times cause I wanted to be Elizabeth Bennet or Emma Woodhouse... but I gues Elinore is better than Fanny Price.

stacia said...

elinore dashwood..huh? definitely need to watch the movie again. fun quiz.

The Lawrence Family said...

I took the quiz 2 times and I was Elizabeth Bennet the first time and Elinor Dashwood the second time. I think I have a little bit of both in me. That was a fun Quiz!

annebabe said...

am i surprised that staci and i are both elinor dashwood? no. i am surprised that sarah is elizabeth bennet . . . you like your mom and sisters. :)

kennan said...

marianne dashwood..... does that surprise you?

saramarilee said...

How fun! I am most like Elizabeth Bennett