Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fun Times at Jackson and Teton Village

Gil enjoyed the gondola ride up the Jackson Hole Ski Resort.
A dinner scene of the Little's eating.
Bath time for the kids! How awesome is that bath tub?
A little skeleton time......Andrea this picture is going in my "our little goblins" frame.
Gwynnie and Judakins having a lovey moment. They were really cute together and only had a little bit of fighting on the last day. I L-O-V-E these Jammie's from Gymboree.

The first day we were there, the boys watched from my mom and dad's condo deck while a moose and her baby walked right past. Amazing! It also made me a little nervous to take a walk by myself.
The boys thought this was such a treat.
One morning Bob took the three older kids and went on the Gondola ski lift. They had a great time looking for animals, Gwyn loved saying "I looking for a marmoset". Later that day we went on it again, and then later that night Bob and the boys went again.
Gwynnie girl was busy looking for some activities we could do.
Here we are at the top of the Gondola ride. This is so typical of what happens to Bob. If he is holding one the other one wants him.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUSINS, COUSINS GALORE! Where was Gabi???

XO Mom

amylmitchell said...

I predict that one day some of those kids in that very full bathtub are not going to be too happy about that picture. Somethings that happen in Jackson Hole should stay in Jackson Hole ;).

amylmitchell said...

PS--I love the strategic placement of Gil's head and Gwyn's knee. I am STILL chuckling about that picture.