Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jackson Hole....the town

Jackson Hole is the family vacation of my childhood and Bob's as well. He would go snowboarding with his brothers every winter and I went with my family every summer. I LOVE Jackson....I always dreamed about living there. Since we moved away we haven't been their for 6 years. The last time we went Abe was only 5 months old. So here are some then and now pictures......4 kids later.
2001
I maybe totally embarrassed by how heavy I look and my hair?
The only actual big foot I have ever seen:) My boys were very impressed with this rendition of big foot.
My boys! Look how much they have grown. Love them. (Note the snake in Tuck's hand, this was purchased in Jackson Hole and is still a favorite at our house. Also, remember when Tucker couldn't say his"S" so he would run around yelling "a nake a nake"or "where are my lip-ons" (his slip-on shoes).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Time goes by way way too fast! Your cute little baby boys turned into handsome little men. If you wait 6 more years, Tuck will be 14???!!

XO The Nan

kennan said...

i want to have tucker back at that age right now!!!!! he is truly my favorite boy. i remember all of those things about him and much more! you do look really great in that picture circa 2001. i still love you because you look like me now!


p.s. any stacking bears?

Valerie said...

Can I just tell you, I LOVE how your hair is right now. So cute!

-Val

Amber said...

Robyn you look so good! And with 4 kids!!! I bet people can't believe it you look so young!