
Here it is the "little beeby punkin" it was the perfect pick for
Gwynnie Girl........

When she woke up this morning the first thing out of her mouth was,"where's my
punkin."

I convinced her to quickly get ready for the day and then she could spend as much time with her pumpkin as she wanted.

She also found a rose she loved and brought it in.....(and I needed to
document this outfit I LOVE it and have been waiting to put it on her for three months, thank you Kennan! )

Mr. Gilly Bear just being cute!
8 comments:
oh gosh...how did I miss that vest? It's really cute. And I love Gwynnie's hair like that. SO perfectly her.
Gwyn and Naartjie are such a good match! And I can see why she held out for that pumpkin...the handle is the best. MIss that girl!
XO the Nan
Cute, cute kids!!!...Amy Marie
Gwyn is soo cute. I LOVE her hair. The outfit is really cute too. I am glad she found her "beeby punkin"!
I'm so glad that she can finally wear that outfit, its so cute!!
yeah Gwyn's def got the eye for pumpkin pickings.
p.s. totally love your new song! I like when you pull out the goodies.
oh dwyn..... you did need that outfit. i love that you are my twin in niece form. she is my naartjie girl. i think gil needs to wear that outfit when you come up and jude will wear his and they can be best friends forever and ever.
Hey Rob! I love your blog. Your entry about conference made me cry. I needed to hear that too. Anyway, just wanted to say hi! How are you feeling? Legs healing? Hope so! Love and miss you!
~Holly
Post a Comment