
I can't believe that we are carving pumpkins with our baby boy, I swear he is just a newborn....a 26lb newborn!

This may have been the most
entertaining pumpkin carving we have ever had.....Usually our babies hate the feel of the inside of the pumpkins, but Gil found nothing but pure pleasure in getting his pudgy little hands inside ALL the pumpkins.

We were laughing as he crawled from pumpkin to pumpkin sticking his hands in them and smiling really big about the
sliminess of the
innards.

Crazy boy! When Bob carved out the face and turned so Gil could see, Gil started giggling really hard. It only took four kids to find one that would enjoy
pumpkin innards....

I really like Halloween, but my kids LOVE Halloween, is it wrong that I will be glad when it's over? I am tired of Tucker sleeping in our room, he get scared of all the scary shows and quite frankly my neighors very scary Halloween decor.
3 comments:
Oh that Gilbert Odin is one in a million!!! Remember him sitting in the FREEZING cold water at Jenny Lake?? Where did you get him??? Whatever...he's a keeper!!!
XOXO Nannie
i can't imagine which neighbor's house you are referring to as the one with the scary halloween decor. :) seriously, its dark and scary for adults, let alone kids!!!!!
LOL--love Gil.
Post a Comment