Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween and Parties!!!!!!

I am a big fan of store bought costumes but this year Abe really wanted to be Luigi. So my mom made the over-alls and we found the shirt hat and gloves online. I really like his costume and I love that he wanted to be the side kick:)
Here are my boys....Tucker has wanted to be Jack Skellington for as long as I can remember but we could never find a costume, so this year Disney Store FINALLY made one. He quickly abandoned 6 month dream of Indiana Jones and was happily the Pumpkin King.
Poor Miss Priss was sporting a broken toe for Halloween, her brother Tuck had done some acrobatic move off the couch while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and landed squarely on his little sisters foot. After a trip to the Instant Care Gwyn was limping along in her ace bandage wrap.
This is Gwyn as a "Pincess" and she wore it ALL day long. She is so fun! I was ready before the kids got up this morning and I had put on some orange and black striped knee highs, thinking that my kids would think I was fun. My boys never noticed, I kept thinking when Gwyn wakes up she will notice. I went to get her out of her crib and she was smiling and happy and asking me how I slept, until she looked down and smiled really big and squealed and said " I love your Halloween socks mommy. Are they tights or knee highs?" At that moment I thanked Heavenly father that I have a daughter.
Just a little admiring of her self. I must of caught her in there 3 times.


This is Abe's class, I was the room mother and was in charge of the class party with my neighbor Karly. It was really fun to see all the kids, I think first grade is so fun.
Here is Tucker's class, I just snuck down and took a picture. My boys both have young fun teachers that we just really love.
This is Gwyn with some of her posse at the elementary school waiting to see her boys parade. Yoda and the Witch are both her age, she might be a smidge bigger than them.
Here comes Luigi the plumber.
Jack the Pumpkin King.



Here is the party that Jen and I and all the neighbors put on every Halloween, it was a great success and we love spending time together. Thanks to Jen the best gather.
Here is Jason Schick! He won for favorite costume of the night! How funny is that.
This was Bob's first costume of the night. He put together himself! He changed into his Mayor costume to go along with Tucker.....
Here is the desert table and all the yummy deserts that the neighbors donated.
Just a little shot of friends.

Tucker ready for trick-or-treating, he loved having his face painted and closing his eyes so you couldn't see him......
My little Gil as the Octopus.....mmmmm. He was a great sport about wearing his costume and he loved trick-or-treating.
Here is the whole family. We are all dressed up and I must say it was really fun. The babies lasted along time and enjoyed seeing all the other kids. Bob strolled Gwyn and Gil to the doors on account of her poor toe.
Jack and the Mayor!
Tucker and his friends.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun is Halloween at your house? And in your neighborhood?! Gotta love the whole Santa Clara gang! Since the trick or treaters have abandoned my neighborhood, I may have to join you next year!

XO The Nan

annebabe said...

loved the party, good times. thanks for inviting us from the 8th ward, you 15th warders rock!! :)

Nate and Paige said...

umm i love your family. Even Nate said you guys have the best costumes.

andrea said...

cute, cute, cute pictures! Who made that bug cake? That is awesome! Love your costumes...you are always so festive. Looooove the pictures of Gwynnie.

Sarah said...

I think I loved most the fact that your hubby had TWO costumes. That's dedication. Maybe combine the 'fro and mayor costume next year??

saramarilee said...

I'm going to refer my family to your blog to see our neighborhood party--you are much better at taking pictures! Your whole family looked great!