
Tucker has been waiting for two years to have a birthday party at Laser Mania. So we brought in some Pizza and......

a little birthday cake, and Tuck and his friends had a smashing time!

Gwyn kept stealing tastes of the cake!

Bob's cute sister Laura and her beautiful baby Gage came down to visit and help with the party. Laura brought Hunter down with her for Tucker's party, he kept her company. It was fun to see Gage and Gil playing around
each other. Gage and Gil are 11 days apart. The two
littles were playing on the car video games the whole time, I think Gage even did a header off of one of them.

Here are the scores after their first game of Laser Tag.

Tuck blowing out his candles.

The boys waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. I have to say, Tucker chose his own list of friends and some of them I did not know from school. I was so pleasantly surprised at how many great kids Tucker has as friends. Not one of those boys were any trouble, and all of them were extremely polite. I was so glad to see who my boy spends his time with. My dad always says,"if you want to know what your child is like just look at his friends."

Abe gave him his first chemistry kit......he was very excited, anything to do with science is awesome in Tucker's book. (He does not get that from me.)

A few of the party shots. We were so glad to have Hunter come down for Tucker's birthday party. He is one of Tucker's favorite people.
4 comments:
That big kid can't possibly be my grandson! What happened to that little boy we all knew?? Looks like a great party!!! And Gwyn doesn't look like she feels one smidge out of place with all the boys...reminds me of someone else I used to know.
XOXO
i'm in love with the cake! is that costco? it looks fantastic. and speaking of fantastic, that is your family looks in those photos from staci's blog. i am swooning over the one of you and gwyn!! seriously, just yummy. happy birthday tucker! i can't believe you have an 8 year old. :)
Do I know that kid in the back row? I wish he never would have learned about grinners...
Happy birthday, Tuck...and thanks for inviting Hunter. Let's do laser tag next time we are down.
Chemistry kits ROCK. I am not joking. Love 'em. And leave it to Anne to ask if the cake is from Costco. Her and her hubby seem to have an obsession with costco cakes and are a bit disappointed each time I don't purchase them. Obsessed, I say.
Post a Comment