Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

So here is our dinner set up.....our traditional Cornish hens and Christmas salad. Mmmmm...makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Bob totally surprised me Christmas Eve with my new camera!!!!!!YEAH!!!!! He told me that I should have it to take pictures Christmas morning. (expect better pictures)
I let Gwyn open Nanny's present Christmas Eve. She was crazy excited about her new Bitty Baby. She was asleep with her baby Rose, for about an hour when she woke up crying. When I went into her room she was upset because her "baby had become unwrapped." Then she looked at me and said "She's just sooo cute mom."
Gil and Gwyn in their Christmas P.J.'s
All four of my sugar babies in their Christmas Jammie's, listening to the Christmas story.


4 comments:

jen said...

I am so glad you got your new camera. I knew you would ;) .

annebabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annebabe said...

love the christmas jammies! and gwyn is such a super mommy, those are lucky babies to have her to watch out for them on cold nights when their blankets come off. :)

Pam said...

Yummy children! Love babies in jammies! XOXO Nannie