Abe and Kyrstin.....she was a Doll. Abe informed me that I should watch her too because she came on right after him. This play inspired Abe to come right home and start on righting his own play. He had parts for all of his friends. I love Abe, always the creative one.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Soldier Abe......
Abe and Kyrstin.....she was a Doll. Abe informed me that I should watch her too because she came on right after him. This play inspired Abe to come right home and start on righting his own play. He had parts for all of his friends. I love Abe, always the creative one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm still a little bitter that you forgot to bring the DVD of the Christmas program :( Abey Baby looks so dang cute!
really? abe is such a beautiful boy. too bad he is so grumpy. jk
Post a Comment