Wahoo!!!!! Gwyn is officially potty trained!! She has had two perfect accident free days!!! Gil is now the only one in diapers at our house. (thank goodness) We started out on Monday and she did pretty well. She was about half and half with the accidents and successes. Who knew after all of the sophisticated ways I tried to teach her, that stickers and Laffy Taffy would be the trick. By Tuesday she had only two accidents and only when it was close to bed time. Wednesday and Thursday have been great and accident free. I love when your child is finally potty trained and they change. Their is a new indepenence and confidence about them. She is so happy and so very proud of herself. She announced to everyone while at Target, Michaels, and the Library that she was potty trained. I loved all of those mothers who smiled so big at her and told her she was a big girl. (thanks to all you mothers out there) Ahhhh, great week for miss Gwynnie. Awesome week for my diaper bill:)Thursday, January 31, 2008
and then there was one.....
Wahoo!!!!! Gwyn is officially potty trained!! She has had two perfect accident free days!!! Gil is now the only one in diapers at our house. (thank goodness) We started out on Monday and she did pretty well. She was about half and half with the accidents and successes. Who knew after all of the sophisticated ways I tried to teach her, that stickers and Laffy Taffy would be the trick. By Tuesday she had only two accidents and only when it was close to bed time. Wednesday and Thursday have been great and accident free. I love when your child is finally potty trained and they change. Their is a new indepenence and confidence about them. She is so happy and so very proud of herself. She announced to everyone while at Target, Michaels, and the Library that she was potty trained. I loved all of those mothers who smiled so big at her and told her she was a big girl. (thanks to all you mothers out there) Ahhhh, great week for miss Gwynnie. Awesome week for my diaper bill:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, MISS GWYNNIE!!! And thank you for the picture of her in here Christmas present outfit. She looks absolutely adorable. Watch for a little something to come in the mail, sister! I'm so very proud of you. XOXOXO Nannie
hooray!!! congrats to gwynnie and congrats to robyn because potty training requires the patience of job. what a great feeling to be 3/4 done with that dreaded chore!
Congrats!! Yeah for Gwyn and yeah for those who now only have to change one poopy bum!!
Yea!! It is the best feeling in the world to see your child reach this goal! I fully understand the desire to have only ONE in diapers. Bravo to your patience and perseverance, it is no easy task.
Congrats Gwynnie!!! I think you should give Ella a call to give her some pointers.
YAY for Gwynnie! Her outfit is SO cute in that picture! I LOVE it. So jealous that the potty training is done at your house for a while...I wish that was the case here too. You did a good job mom!
since you are an expert with boys, jude is on his way down to your house. he's in his little tykes truck so i can't give you an e.t.a.
Way to go!
Congrats to the new big girl! Lucky mama.
Post a Comment