Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pine Wood Derby, baby........

This was Tucker's first time making his own car for the pine wood derby. I am proud to say that he came up with the idea all on his own. Bob helped him along the way but this was Tucker's moment. I have no idea where the cheese idea came from but both Bob and I thought it was very clever! Thanks to Miss Debbie for the mouse:)
Tucker named his car "the big cheese" and was very excited to reveal it to his friends. I am sad to say that he did not win first place but he did pretty well. His prize was for the "speedy Swiss."
I was very proud of him! He was fine with not winning and just happy to finally get to be apart of the "PINE WOOD DERBY!!" He had a great time racing his car down the track again again. He already has big plans for next years race!

2 comments:

Pam said...

AWESOME CAR, T-Man!!! I can't believe you're really old enough to do the Pine Wood Derby. Seems like I was just watching Bryce and Brad race their cars!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.