As my Aunt Sandi has said before "it was a great injustice that Jeff never had a daughter" I have to agree. He was so sweet with Gwyn. He must have asked her for a hug 50 times in the 2 days we spent with them. She of course loved to oblige. Here they are swimming together.
Tucker and Seth. Mr. cool in his sunglasses!
I am not kidding, I did not get one bad picture of this boy! Seth is a little more than a year older than Tuck.
I really am proud of this picture! Seth and Susan are beautiful!
C-R-A-Z-Y ABE!
Jake in the Dugout.
The team watching the game.
Abe felt pretty cool hanging by the team.
This was the foursome. They were together non-stop. I really wished we saw them more. It was crazy to see them and have this immense love for them. I can't explain it, but I just love those boys. What a great weekend. After the last game we hit a seafood buffet called "the Experience" it was tasty. Tucker had to walk away as were saying goodbye because the tears were so close to the surface. Once we got in the car the dam broke and flood of tears abounded. He knows we won't be seeing them for awhile! Sweet boy always understands more than he should at his age.P.S. Gil really was around, he just never stops moving and very few of my pictures turn out of him. The Ausmans got a kick out of how solid he is and he sure thought all those boys were fun.

6 comments:
does susan still sanitize everything?
my fave photo is the one of seth with his shades on and sucker in his mouth. that is such a killer shot, way to go budding photog robyn!!!
What great shots of your day together. Love the ones of Seth and the fearless foursome!
Amazing shots! You are quite the photographer!!
love the reflection in the sunglasses!
Love the weekend summary-- I didn't even know you had more visitors??? Am I a terrible friend or what? Your pics are looking really good. Thems some good looking boys (and of course, gorgeous Gwynnie!)
Post a Comment