Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gwyn's episodes~

If you know Gwyn at all you know that she can throw up at a drop of a hat. When she purges is ALL comes up. She probably throws up at least twice a week. It is usually when she is sleeping and many times she just sleeps through it. This sounds bad, and it is, but we really have had her checked out. She has had a gamet of test run and it turns up nothing. She just has a really sensitive stomach. She is a big healthy girl so they don't worry about her. Friday night was no different than many nights. I heard a little whimper and then nothing. I checked on her and sure enough she was sleeping soundly in her own vomit. Bob and I are pros at the this now and so I bathed her and Bob cleaned up her crib (yes, she is still in a crib!). She was so tired that she slept through her bath! I laughed really hard to see her sleeping like nothing was going on that I ran and got my camera! Ah, just another day in the life!

5 comments:

saramarilee said...

She looks like Anne of Green Gables in the "Lady of Shallott" scene--you should be so proud!

Jessica said...

Burke has done that before...isn't it interesting what they can adapt to? That is nice that Bob helps you clean up... Derek is a big wimp...i'd be cleaning up two messes if he helped me! take care!

brooke c jackson said...

poor baby.. i know it's your norm, but it still is just so sad. even more sad she just sleeps through it.. i love her!

Pam said...

Absolutely Anne of Green Gables!!! Poor Gwynnie Penny and her "throw ups" :( I hope she someday outgrows that! XOXO

Amber said...

That is crazy! I a sure Halle would have been screaming at the top of her lungs!