Ally and Wes came with their darling little boys to visit us. We had great weather and enjoyed our time together. Ally and I shopped and got her new baby girl some darling outfits. We also got to eat Mexican and hit a movie without any kids! I wish they lived closer to us, maybe they will someday:) I love these people and it is never enough time with them. Thanks for the visit!Monday, March 03, 2008
The Smiths Annual Visit......
Ally and Wes came with their darling little boys to visit us. We had great weather and enjoyed our time together. Ally and I shopped and got her new baby girl some darling outfits. We also got to eat Mexican and hit a movie without any kids! I wish they lived closer to us, maybe they will someday:) I love these people and it is never enough time with them. Thanks for the visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seriously! What cute/happy boys I have. Love that is like the only photo to document our trip. So sad! We had a FABULOUS time. We love you guys.
That sounds like fun! And a girl! How exciting!!! So funny that we all have had 2 boys and then a girl!
I'm so jealous! Sounds like you had a great time. Fun new pics...your kids are adorable! Did I tell you that we're having a girl!? Pretty exciting! Love ya!
Post a Comment