
So this week I had to try my hand a little paper skills. I am a room mom for Abe's class and this coming week is teacher appreciation week. Part of the requirement was decorating the classroom door. Because Andrea is my friend and the the paper/scrap booking/all things crafty queen, I felt like I would really make an effort. Here is my end result! I am proud of my self for doing this but I will leave the paper world for others. I LOVED taking the picture of the kids, so sign me up to do that ANY time. Abe's teacher has been great this year so it was totally worth it! Ahhh...to be crafty!

4 comments:
Speaking as one craft-challenged gal to anther...I hear ya sista! However,the door is very cute.
Great job, Robyn. It turned out really cute!
oh my gosh...I just realized Feltwell and shell rhyme. How cute! LOL. You are way more creative than you give yourself credit for. I hope we are making doors together next year (poke, poke--you know you want to).
I fully agree with Andrea...you my dear can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. I've seen in a hundred times or more! XOXO
Post a Comment