

When my boys were little I use to take them for walks in the rain. We would jump in puddles and splash each other and the boys would giggle and giggle. Today is the first time I have let the two little ones out to play in it. I forgot how much fun we have in the rain. Playing in the rain, let's just chalk that up to one of my favorite things to do. 




6 comments:
perfection. that's all.
Beautiful Gilbert!!! And I love that Gwyn is all dolled up and still playing in the rain. By the way, does this shirt of Tucker's have a story??? Great post!
robyn...found your blog through tylers...what a beautiful family you have!!! Hope that you are doing well!
Jessica Fish
what a good mom you are! love gil's photos, what a darling, darling boy. :)
You are such a fun mom! Here's how that would go at my house:
Henry: Mom, let's go outside!
Me: Um ... yeah, it's raining. I don't go anywhere when it's raining.
Henry: Yeah, but your hair already looks like crap so that can't be your problem.
Me: Yeah, it's not. I'm just not a fun mom.
Henry (thinking to himself): Oh. Well ... that can't be good for me.
Love the rainy day photos. I think I talked to you on the phone about playing in the rain that same day. I wish I could say I enjoyed the rain as much as (you) and your kids do. Growing up in Portland and Seattle will do that to you.
Post a Comment