Monday, June 30, 2008

The scenice way.....

After leaving Bryce and Lisa's house we started our 750 mile drive to Seaside, Oregon. We were tipped off that we should drive to Glass Beach....it was pretty hellish to get to the actual coast but it was a fun little stop. This was the path to get to the beach. I love this picture of Gil trying to catch up to his brother.
Love this one too.
Abe and his beloved jacket.
Tucker finding some glass pieces on the beach. This part of the ocean use to be the dump. All of the old glass has washed up smooth and looks really neat.
Gwyn collecting....
In the tide pools Abe found these big old crabs.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sonds like you guys are having so much fun! I absolutely love the picture of Gil walking down the path! You need to blow that one up and frame it girl! I love to be able to catch up with you guys through the wonderful world of blogging!:)

jen said...

I can't believe all the fun things you guys did! What an amazing trip.