A well known fact is that we can talk up to 20 times a day on the phone.....even if it is only for 2 minutes. (like I said, sanity) Also a well known fact: she is the nicest person in the world and would give you the shirt off her back. She is BEAUTIFUL and full of life. I am so glad she is my friend! Happy Birthday!
Trevan is amazing! I love him and feel like he is my brother! He and Kennan make a dynamic Duo! He is a great dad and one of the most mellow people I have ever met! Happy birthday Trev!


2 comments:
Aw....thank you!
I am SO glad to have YOU as my friend. I am sorry that the lovely tribute picture had to go though. That was hideous, LOL.
Happy birthday to Trevan too. Today is a good day.
and you and trev have that whole sauna thing going on...
also, andrea... i wish you were my friend not robyns.
Post a Comment