Just a quick update to say that I read Breaking Dawn and LOVED it! My sisters-in-laws and my friend Lisa went to the book party release and were actually kind of bored, but we were thrilled to get the book. Once we got back to Amy's house we all started to read. Sarah gave up pretty quick and Laura was soon after, but Amy an I plugged along until about 5 am when Amy finally gave up. I tried to sleep but I am far to excitable and obsessive, so I finished yesterday around 2pm.....
I liked that it was very different from her last three, much more grown up. I loved that Bella wasn't so whiny anymore and I loved how it ended! What a fun read.....hope all of you enjoy!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I can't believe you didn't invite me to the release party. Sheesh.
LOL.
thanks for giving it away. you should maybe put a disclaimer in the title.
I am so excited to read it! Too bad I am number 43 in line at the library! I should have pre-ordered one but I just never got around to it. Hopefully, everyone will read it as fast as you so I can get my copy sooner than later!
Hey you! Long time, no blog. :) I'm glad you liked it. My copy is coming in the mail this week. Can't wait. How are you?
You, my dear, are a freak!! And who's husband let's them have a couple of days to do a read-a-thon?? So, I guess I will wait my turn and read it as soon as I can...and you better NOT ruin it for me!! XOXOXOXO
robin u have to send me the book i still havent gotten it yet and last night i had a dream about edward so send it to me, from miranda
You are a DIE HARD and I love that about you!!
Thanks for reserving our books and I quite enjoyed myself sorry I'm such a slow reader, I did finish and I loved it!! Now I just can't wait for the movie
Glad to hear the good review. I haven't started yet because, like you, I will read from cover to cover. My plan is to start tomorrow and say goodbye to family for the a day or two.
I am sooooo glad that you found me. That is the reason I do not want to go private. How did you find me anyway?
You are such the travel diva! I can't wait to see about all your adventures!
LOL! Even I gave out at 6am, Robin! I was dissapointed the first time I read it...but the second time was way better and now I can officially say I liked it. :)
Post a Comment