Wednesday, October 29, 2008

China Baby Ballet

Today for dance Gwynnie had to dress-up for Halloween. She wanted a change from her witch costume. I picked this little number up in China Town with my sisters and mom this summer. I think she wears it well...something about the eyes:)
My favorite part of Gwyn and dress-ups is her ability to alter her personality, in other words, her ability to act. I definitely think there might be some acting classes in her near future:)

I "heart" China Town!



7 comments:

kennan said...

seriously? sara mckinney called and wants her daughter back.

Miss Debbie said...

cute pictures!!!

Pam said...

OMG...she has perfect China Doll eyes! What a gorgeous granddaughter I have. Yummmmmmmmy! XOXOXO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

awesome pics. really, these china doll ones are very good.. you're getting better and better :)

and please.. gwyn needs no words.

a m a z i n g

trevan said...

how awesome is it that you dressed her up as an asian for halloween! that ranks right up there w/ kennan's jamaican. she's amazing.

Amber said...

Darling, just darling where did you get this?

Amber said...

Hmm, guess I needed to read the caption :)