Monday, October 06, 2008

Conference Weekend...oh how I love thee!

I love conference weekend, because I love our family time. We visited Kolob, we watched our friends run the marathon in freezing, wet conditions. We sat on our couch and watched our beloved Prophet speak to us, and all of the other wonderful apostles speak. What a great weekend! I made some yummy treats, our breakfast Sunday morning was pecan carmel french toast..mmmm. I love the fall.
We tried to make it more fun for the kids, so we pulled out a little game of BINGO for them. This actually really worked for the older boys. Gwyn thought that coloring the pictures was fun and Gil ...... just thought the buttons were fun. Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

5 comments:

farmgirl said...

One question. How does Gwyn's hair look like that when they are all still in their PJ's?

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

umm...I never took it out the night before.....shocker I know!

Jared and Misty Jensen said...

Pecan Carmel French Toast!!! YUMM , Im coming to your house for conference next year!!! (Yes, Im pregnant!!)

Pam said...

Yeah!!! An update! I love the picture of the four of them walking...so sweet. And YES, the carmel pecan french toast may be a tradition now. Thanks Marianne! Miss you guys...XOXOXXO

Amber said...

Okay how did you get your pictures so big? Love that first one. I love conference weekend too! Our kids also played conference bingo! It really helped the older two listen!