
1. She has naturally almost black hair that has never seen a grey hair.......NO DYE!
2. Her eyebrows and eye lashes are 10 shades lighter than her hair.
3. She is a mood eater. You can ask her what her favorite food is but it will always be different because it totally depends on her mood.
4. She loves chocolate....almost more than her children. I said almost.
5. She is a Never Nude.
6. She loves to clean. I mean hand her some rubbing alcohol and she is one happy camper.
7. She is really truly a farm girl. She grew up on a farm and still believes in early to bed early to rise.
8. That being said I can always talk her into a late night movie, Walmart run, or night time chat!
9. She likes to have her self a little power nap in the afternoon.
10. She has the longest legs, and when she is REALLY walking it is hard to keep pace with her.
11. She is the most generous person with her time that I know.
12. She loves children. Not just hers but every one's children. For any of you that have had her watch your children, be assured they are in the best hands.
13. She has an amazing amount of patience.
14. Because she is so kind and giving, I have seen people take advantage of her - she always has the most forgiving heart.
15. She has the best sense of humor. She can get giggling and you can't help but join in.
16. She is a Fabulous writer. If you haven't read her blog you should.
17. She LOVES to make delicious treats. We LOVE for her to make delicious treats.
18. She makes the best chocolates EVER during the Holidays.
19. She is the fourth of eight children.
20. She isn't a huge music lover. She enjoys music but it has never influenced her much.
21. She had one of the worst haircuts of all time. Thanks to Mike we all got to enjoy it on facebook.
22. She LOVES her sisters. I hear Molly stories all the time.
23. She is a happy and optimistic person by nature.
24. At any given point of the day Mary Ann's house is spotless, and smells like cookies.
25. She Loves Napoleon Dynamite...Preston is her home town.
26. She is the nicest wife ever! Mike gets to do what ever he wants.
27. She admits she might be a bit June Cleaver-ish, and is okay with it.
28. Her car is always clean.
29. She actually says things like: Asta-la-pasta and Anywho.
30. She has a serious love for PB M&M's.
31. She loves to read and loves her book group.
32. She once was tricked into stepping waist high into cow manure.
33. She ran the St. George Marathon in 2005 with Mike. I have never seen a husband as proud as Mike was. I have never been so proud of her myself.
34. She is the best friend anyone could have and that means she has your back all the time. I can think of MANY times Mary Ann has saved me. She never fails to be there at all the right times, in happiness, sorrow, and just because moments. I love you dearest friend of mine. I hope that this crazy year will bring you great things. Thanks for all you teach me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

8 comments:
WOW Robyn! How do I compete with this. You're a great friend. Thanks.
Just for the record I don't get to do EVERYTHING I want, just most of it. And those things she puts the kibosh to I'm better for in the end. And btw I'm ALWAYS proud.
Oh, Robyn...you are so sweet. Thanks for the b-day post, I love it. You are such a fantastic friend and I just adore you-you crazy gal! You truly are one of the *best besties I've ever had. :D
*even though you tend to high-jack my blog on occasion. :)
I know for a fact my little one is getting better care at Mary Ann's than he is at home. He is going to really miss it. He loves to help cook.
happy birthday my friend. we are kindred spirits. how lucky am i that you live like yards away?? very lucky indeed. VERY lucky. :) and i want to be more june cleaver-ish myself. anywho, i will let you go. i'm sure the birthday festivities are commencing now. asta la pasta!
Happy Birthday Mary Ann! You are so fun to hang around. You have a great sense of humor. I am glad we are friends!
I feel a little odd wishing you (mary ann) happy birthday on Robyn's blog, but here is goes: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (fantastic post Robyn!). And yes, Mary Ann's house really does smell like cookies. Yumma.
Happy Birthday MaryAnn!!!
maryann....thanks for being a sister to robyn while we are away! you are darling and amazing and i can't wait to come to st. george and hang out with you.
Post a Comment