Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Bobby Baby Bikini.....

You are the sunshine in our lives.....so glad you were born a fool!

12 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Happy happy birthday B to the third!!!!


you know we love you, and i am so happy you are actually up here to celebrate with this year!!!

now robyn, would you just come too?!?

love you bob... I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!

and yes i too find it strange and awkward that you actually conceived your twin sister. GWYENTH!!!!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I miss you so come home soon.
From your son,
TUCKER

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Bob! You are one in a million...maybe a trillion! And FYI...36 is still a baby. Love you tons. XOXO

west's said...

Happy Birthday Gil, I mean Bob. Does that picture not look exactly like Gil? Happy Birthday Bob hope you have a good one even though you're away from your fam

trevan said...

Happy birthday Bob! Robyn asked me to spoon with you for your birthday since she can't, but I politely declined. It'll make it that much sweeter when you see her.

kennan said...

byob, we are so glad that we get to spend your day with you. you are beyond amazing and have set the bar very high for our husbands (much to there chagrin).

agreed that its awkward that your twin sister is your daughter.

p.s. is that the duppie in the background. i miss its musk.

happy 36th!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Bob! Hope all is well with your new job!

annebabe said...

bobb-o! happy b-day dude! and yes, i think that gil, gwynnie and little bob could pass for triplets, seriously. rock on cowboy, ride that plastic horse. :)

jen said...

Happy Birthday Bob! I wish you could be home with your wife and kids! Have a great day.

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Bob. I had that same yellow jumpy ball. You rock.

andrea said...

Aw...such a cute little boy. Cracking up that you fathered your twin. Happy birthday!!!

Pam said...

WHAT???? No shout out to Mr. Abraham? Happy Birthday, sweet 8 year old! So proud of you...love you tons.

XOXO Nannie