Ummm....I think Bob might be right. Why is Laura so gorgeous??? And Mia is amazing.
Oh so happy to see pictures of that little Mia! I love them. I love that one of Laura and Mia too.
these are amazing...i can hardly handle the amazingness that she is!!
adore them.
Laura is so gorgeous. And so is that little baby. I find it so charming that Bob wanted you to put that picture up. What a good brother.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummm....I think Bob might be right. Why is Laura so gorgeous??? And Mia is amazing.
Oh so happy to see pictures of that little Mia! I love them. I love that one of Laura and Mia too.
these are amazing...
i can hardly handle the amazingness that she is!!
adore them.
Laura is so gorgeous. And so is that little baby. I find it so charming that Bob wanted you to put that picture up. What a good brother.
Post a Comment