This week I have gone to two movies.....The first being Hannah Montana (so what if I went with two friends, and there were no pre-pubescent with me) I fully enjoyed it. I may be that lame and immature, but what can you do. I enjoy myself a little feel good movie and some good music. I might be a little embarrassed to admit that I had to buy the CD the next day. The song The Climb is fabulous. I have never been much of a Miley Cyrus fan but I am now. I am beginning to believe I might still be 14 years old stuck in the 30 year old body that I appear to be on the outside.
As you can imagine I was feeling a bit sheepish all week that I LOVED that movie, until I headed to 17 Again last night. My mom, sisters, husband and I hit the 10:15 show last night. I am officially in love (along with my almost 4 year old daughter) with Zac Efron! What!?! I love him. Those eyes and body could melt my heart in minutes. So what if I am 10 years older than him? I still say he would make my Top Five. Heck, even Bob left with a slight man crush. I mean he can dance, sing, play basketball, looks like a Greek god, and might be perfect. The Whole package.
When I say that my daughter who is almost four, loves him I am totally serious. While being razzed by her older brothers and uncle about who she thinks she'll marry; you know like neighbor boys, Talon, Kirk, or Gabe. She answers proudly "No way! I am going to marry Zac Efron." She could watch him as Link in Hair Spray ALL DAY LONG! She is no dummy.
I no longer have any embarrassment over my love of teeny bopper movies.....Because for Pete's sake they are ENTERTAINING and wholesome. If you have yet to come to terms with your inner pre-teen/teenage self get to it. It makes for a happy person who enjoys a lot of laughter, silliness, day dreaming, and all around fun without the actual downside of being 15 again. Move over Edward Cullen, because Zac Efron stole my heart last night(along with every other persons in the movie theater!)

17 comments:
oh kennan, welcome to my life, all my friends make fun of me for exlaiming my coming marriage to the god zac efron.if there was such thing as a mix of zac and edward, my life would be ruined. im still to find out if theres such thing as too much obsession! haha letting u kno tht everytime u see those movies, im there with u, cheering on the climb
ur creation of a zac loving monster, mira dolly
it's about time you leave edward behind. I heart zac too. I could watch HSM every day.
with you 110% babe! zac had me with HSM and hair spray was icing on the cake. ;)
You crack me up! I love that you are just so dang funny and entertaining to me!! And the fact that you take me with you! :D
What are you doing blogging out of town?? You really threw me off there, Lady!!
So, I took my daughter to see Hannah Montana this afternoon and I am not embarrassed to say I LOVED it. And hello, how cute was the boy in that movie?!?!
Oh, and p.s. Have a great time tonight!!! :o)
zac efron.. mmm mmm good!
haha sry robyn i meeant to say ur name in the beginning lol my bad!!!
mira
pretty much i am taping his picture to my ceiling so i can see his face as i fall asleep. zac is gorge and i am sure he would leave vanessa for me if he saw me in a bikini.
and if you ask jude i love hannah montana. i want her bike, bandaids, and towel.
How embarrassing that I find him yummy at MY age! (I think that's illegal...) And I'm so in agreement about the little cowboy in Hannah Montana! Couldn't I be like Benjamin Button and be aging backwards and run into one of them somewhere in between????
I heart Travis (from Hannah Montana). I guess I better go see Zac now too. Yum.....
I think '17 Again' could be the theme of your life. You're my perpetual crazy teenage friend-- the one who NEVER makes me feel like I am 35, but more like 15. And I mean that in the very best way. Robyn-- you are the living fountain of youth and you share your exuberance with the world. Love ya.
Love it! You are too cute. I had to laugh because when we were there this weekend we pulled a double feature and saw both of those movies and loved every minute of it.
update or i'm going to adopt anon as my sister.
Ditto on the update! I know things have been going on that you are keeping from us....
I am laughing so hard reading this post because I saw these same movies last week. Although I did take Brinley to Hannah Montana I actually liked it and I'm glad I'm not the only one who was won over by Zac! It's still a little embarassing to admit it.
my dad took all of my sisters (one of them being 13 and she brought her friends) on opening day! we all LOVED Hannah Montana and my dad even got a little teary-eyed :)
your kids are cute and it looks like you have lots of fun!
--em
Post a Comment