We planted our first garden in St. George this spring. We have all been so excited to watch it Grow. We planted a LOT of tomatoes because 4 of the 6 people in this house LOVE them. Gil being the #1 fan of tomatoes he askes first thing in the mornings if we can go check the tomatoes. We have been watching a few of them for a couple of days trying to decide how red we should let them get....
So when I told Gil it was okay to pick them he couldn't stop cheering. We picked them, I took some pictures and then we promplty came in and ate them for breakfast. There is nothing like garden fresh tomatoes. It's going to be a delicious summer!



6 comments:
L-O-V-E these shots and this boy! They are both too yummy for words. XOXOXO
my mom says some of her fondest childhood memories are of taking the salt shaker, and going out with her dad to check on the tomatoes in their garden. if they were ripe, they would sit down and eat them in the garden, with salt, like apples. nothing beats fresh veggies!
Maybe next year you can plant an orange tree for ole Gilly Bear!!! And, Bob, let's enjoy some tomatoes tomorrow!! I know they are your favorites!!
pretty sure gwyns birthday was YESTERDAY!
I am on my way over! I LOVE fresh garden tomatoes...just add a little salt...YUMMY!!
yummy.. do those edible chubby fingers come with???
these pics are amazing.
Post a Comment