Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Day of School

_MG_1935

The boys were a little sad to be having to go back to school already. They moaned and belly ached all week until the night before they started...The night before school started, after daddy's blessing they started to get excited. The thought of friends and recess started to sound pretty fun. As for me I was ready for them to start school again. I enjoy my children an incredible amount, but it is so nice to have them BUSY again.

_MG_1939

They were up at 6:45 ret to go! All through breakfast Tucker kept telling me had butterflies in his stomach.
~Notice Gil's shoes~ he had to wear his new school shoes too.

_MG_1943

Abe is in 3rd grade and has Mr. R for a teacher. This is the first time any of my kids have had a male teacher. It will be fun to see what Abe thinks of him.

_MG_1944

Looking a little nervous...

_MG_1946

Tucker is in 4th grade and he go Mrs. B who he really wanted this year. You know what freaks me out though the most, I remember 4th grade REALLY well. I can't believe how old my kids are getting.

_MG_1949

Also looking a little nervous.....

_MG_1954

Now this lady, she was nothing but ecstatic! You could almost here her cheering down the halls as she dropped her kids off. I had to snap a picture of the Farmgirl in all her happiness, just she and Grant left at her house.

6 comments:

Pam said...

ADORABLE!!! I too can not believe your kid-o's are that big. School days....it will be Thanksgiving before you know it! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ok, asher i in fourth grade too, and i know its weird but i totally remember fourth grade and everything tht hppened.its freaking me out, but this will freak you out more, im starting eighth grade today!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!


haha call us cali people!!!

love mirabell

kennan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennan said...

i shaking in my boots up here in white city. if your kids are growing up that means mine are too! yuck.

farmgirl said...

What??? It was a good day, a day for celebrating!!! :o)