Let just say that this genetic gene pool is kind of amazing.....
I can honestly say that because one it is true, and two it's Bob's older sister Amy and her family.
This is the family that my kids want to see ALL the time.
We see them a lot even though they live 4 hours away.
They have a 2nd home down here in S. Utah and visit frequently (if you ask my kids though it would not be enough) and they live in Utah county by the grandma's and grandpa's.
My kids would like to live at their house. (most of our kids match up...sorry Kate)
Amy is one of my best friends and Jeff is always a great time. They may also be the most generous people I know. When I grow up, I want to be like Amy. Hope you like your pictures! You have a beautiful family.
Love you guys!














5 comments:
Love them!!! Thanks so very much!!! And thanks for putting up with my uncooperative husband. Tell Abe there's some "Dings" waiting in the pantry for him.
Gorgeous group....can I claim them too? Well done, Robyn!
Proud to say I'm related to those beautiful people! Those are great pictures, Robyn! I know your dying to take a trip out to the frozen tundra to take our pictures... doesn't everybody want to vacation in Minnesota during the winter?
gorge.
Oh....and tell Tucker we'll leave the light on! ;)
Post a Comment