The beautiful blonde mom in these pictures has been my friend for nearly 20 years.
She is a wonderful photographer herself.
Her husband I have known, at least 15 years.
When she first brought him down to hang out with us as Sophmores in high school...he had a serious bowl cut (that's what Amber called it) :) He was so nice then....and now.
Love this family.
Love this location. (Thank you Watkins Farm!)
Love Amber and Chase and their gorgeous children.
This shoot was so fun.
Hope you like them.
Hope you like them.















5 comments:
Mmmmm...nice work. I love the location too. :o)
p.s. Remember me? I'm your long lost friend that is coming back from the artic tomorrow!
Thank you Robyn!!! I LOVE them!!! You are amazing!!!
Darling photos, darling kids....Amber looks stunning! Great work, Robyn! XO
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! You are hired after I have this sweet little baby. And as always...Amber you look absolutly beautiful!!
Love the pictures and yes, Amber you steal the show! :) Good-looking family for sure! Robyn, you definately know what you are doing, wish I could steal your secrets!
Post a Comment