Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Handsome Prince....

Is 37 today!!!!

_MG_7553

(It was really convenient that he needed a head shot for work yesterday!)

I love this man....

He's pretty nice.

Happy Birthday to my one and only!

9 comments:

kennan said...

handsome tuck.... i mean bob.

happy birthday bob!

you are the perfect person to start the month of april.

Bob said...

Thank you my love. You're love makes my life worthwhile.

west's said...

he's okay.

just kidding. we love you bob!! happy birthday.

but i'm not so sure about your cheesy line up above.

have a fantabulous time in vegas.

farmgirl said...

Ya, that picture is fine...I guess...although I think it would of been a whole lot better had it been taken at say, eleven at night or something...just sayin'

Happy Birthday Bob! :o) Your a good guy.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Oh saint bob.. You take it to a whole. notha. level. We love you. Happy birthday yaminashi!

Nate and Paige said...

Happy birthday mr lamoreaux!! Hope my sister is nice to you today. We love you!

ps are you really that old

Pam said...

WoW....you look like Tuck and interestingly like Lyle and I always thought you favored Connie. Hope your day is PERFECT because you border on that yourself! Love you lots!

XOXO

P.S. You do take it to a ho, nuva, levoe!

nick said...

Awww the things I could say. Your the man Bob. All the best to you on this joyous day. Did you get any good April's Fools Day pranks?

andrea said...

Such a good, good guy. Happy birthday to you!

PS--I love the tie. It goes awesome with silky basketball shorts.