Can you believe it?
He totally looks like one of ours!


I have never been one to freak out about ultra sound pictures. People would talk about how they could tell they looked more like one of their children...blah blah blah.
But with these 4D, I am now one of those freaks.
We are in love at this house.
We can't wait to see him.
To hold him.
To love on him.
I am 35+ weeks and feeling very big.
We are on a serious count down now.
Because of my Gestational Diabetes and the medication I am on I get to visits the Dr. Every week.
I get hooked up to the NST for a 1/2 hour while there.
Every other week they do U/S so we get to see him frequently, they keep his size in check.
He was Breech for a good 5 Weeks.
I was beginning to panic but as of Friday he flipped.
That is why we are getting GREAT U/S pictures now.
I am happy to say he is growing great and at regular speed.
I haven't put on any weight since 28 weeks (because of my lovely diet.)
This week I put on 2 lbs.
Either he is growing, or I am not doing very well with my diet....(okay maybe a little of both.)
I am CRAZY tired and some times just CRAZY myself.
I am really starting to look forward to the end of this pregnancy, and for that sweet little reward at the end.
As far as the preparation goes, baby's room is ready.
Clothes are washed and put away.
Gwyn got a new dresser that we refinished (pics to come later) so baby can have his changing table.
Gil moved in with Big Boys.
Finished Silky blanket that Grandma Lamoreaux and I started 5 years ago.
Bought diapers.
No diaper bag yet, need to start on that.
Need to prep car seat and stroller.
Still have a few sewing projects.
Need to buys wipes....
Need to buys wipes....
I need to stop listing it is making me stress...
I still have time, I still have time....

8 comments:
Oh Robyn I'm so glad he flipped! He is so darling, amazing pictures.
he is a lamoreaux.... YES! that makes auntie kennan so happy!
L-O-V-E him already! Stay put little man until after the 17th...I'm coming! XOXOXO
yes he belongs to you.
And excuse those chubby cheeks already!
ya ya ya i can't wait for him!
so incredibly perfect already.
ps--do not buy a diaper bag. thank you.
Those 4D pics are awesome. He totally looks like a little Lamoreaux. I am so excited for you!
Your baby ticker is FREAKING ME OUT, MAN!! It's FREAKING me out! And I'm freaking out that I'm leaving and that ticker is just gonna keep on going and that you are going to have that bambino and I'm not going to be here. I'm really going to start to work on my beaming skills so that I can bean right on into the hospital for a visit and love on the new wee one. Alright, I'm depressing myself now. It'll be okay, you'll keep him small for me until I get back, right??? And so help me if you have that baby before the 17th and I'm gone and your mother isn't available yet I will forever feel like a farmgirl/friend failure...so stay put little mister!
Okay, that's all. I'm shutting up now. He is amazing and so are you, my friend.
Flippin' Diablo!!
Post a Comment