I know where she gets this talent. Robyn put on similar shows for me in the eighth grade. I wasn't quite sure what to do when she would suddenly bust out her deodorant and break into song in the locker room. :) This is too cute really!
Oh my gosh Robyn that is precious! Please please please tell me your little ones are coming to Lake Powell for at least a couple of days! I know you'll be home with precious baby #5 but if Bob brings the kids I will be the sunscreen and lifejacket enforcer :) Gwynn and i were such good buds last year and you're boys are such studs....Powell just won't be the same if they are not there :)
sorry for breaking in again. Was cleaning out my computer to move things to my portable hard drive and didn't want to lose your header. I am going to email it to you and the sugar free one too.
11 comments:
I am so glad you got it to work! She rocks, love you little girley...
I know where she gets this talent. Robyn put on similar shows for me in the eighth grade. I wasn't quite sure what to do when she would suddenly bust out her deodorant and break into song in the locker room. :) This is too cute really!
FINALLY...you posted! Love that girl beyond words. She is a STAR in every sense of the word. XOXO
The trouble with that girl is that she just has NO SPUNK. :o)
Bravo Gwyn!! So dang cute!
what a little actress! she is so stink'n cute!-alyssa gibbs
omg... i almost like the nannie number better. so fantastic. i miss her. her closed eyes when she is really feeling it.... wow.
p.s. you still blog?
I am with Kennan. That Annie number takes the cake! Love you Gwynnie Girl. Glad we are best friends!
Oh my gosh Robyn that is precious! Please please please tell me your little ones are coming to Lake Powell for at least a couple of days! I know you'll be home with precious baby #5 but if Bob brings the kids I will be the sunscreen and lifejacket enforcer :) Gwynn and i were such good buds last year and you're boys are such studs....Powell just won't be the same if they are not there :)
sorry for breaking in again. Was cleaning out my computer to move things to my portable hard drive and didn't want to lose your header. I am going to email it to you and the sugar free one too.
PS...waiting for your birthday post!
Post a Comment