It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?
To say that Sully has a serious fan club would be an understatement.
So when one of the kids can get him to themselves it's like Christmas.
Especially Gil.
Gil was telling him that he was going to be his best friend.
He also told him he can follow him around when he gets older.
I also got it on video.
Yep, I will hold him to it.
He was also telling him "I am your big brother" over and over and over.
It was Gil who told us (before we knew Sully was a boy) that he was going to have a brother.
He just knew he said.




5 comments:
It was destiny for those two to be together! And yes....Gilbert and Sullivan are a perfect pair! XO
Too cute! Love those pics!
That is so sweet!
There are no words to describe how precious and priceless this is. How wonderful that you caught it. Truly we are taught by our little ones :)
Congratulations on your new addition and your precious family.
I will always love you dearly :)
Love,
Denise
Priceless photos. Those two are going to be something to watch!!
Post a Comment